Защити свои аккаунты качественными и приватными прокси форматов IPv4 и IPv6! - Proxy-seller

[Orcus Remote Administrator] The hVNC PoC Release

DileX

Legendary

PoC Video

Summary

I know this video is old but I've been getting a lot of private messages about it and where to download it. I don't get on this forum often anymore to answer questions about Orcus or really develop plugins anymore. Sorzusimplemented a feature in 1.8.2, I believe, that allowed you to execute programs on the client's machine, either in view, hidden, or hidden and mirrored to the administrator. This feature was very limited as it would only execute programs that you could upload to the client, so I decided to make an extremely simple program to launch other programs installed on the client's machine. In the video I showcase me executing Chrome on the client's machine outside of their view to use their cookies and local data, which pretty much throws out all the reverse proxy bullshit and cookie importing hassle which most malicious users do to gain access to user's accounts and more.

I've notified Orcus Technologies about this point of concept when I first tested it around the first quarter of 2017, no patches have been pushed or any mitigation to prevent this, I feel like I've given them enough time to deal with this potential malicious concept. So I am hereby releasing the point of concept binary, it uses the .NET Framework 3.5 runtime and is not obfuscated, I do NOT want this sold at all, no exceptions, or redistributed without the proper credit, even though the program is extremely simple and anyone with a brain can develop it. I am not responsible with what user's do with this PoC and do not intend it for malicious use.

Changelog
Version 1.0.4.7
• Arguments/parameters can be executed along with the bootstrapped program
• If the program is already running, it will be killed after 10 seconds to allow capture
• More verbal execution process

Version 1.0.5.3
• Assembly info is displayed on console title
• Console hides after process execution
• Fixed issues for Firefox and Brave browsers

Current Version Download
VirusTotal Scan: link
Download:
Скрытое содержимое. Вам нужно войти или зарегистрироваться.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YTblFK4_p00OykDMe9qcsxINfGt6k36y
Скрытое содержимое. Вам нужно войти или зарегистрироваться.
https://mega.nz/#!Di4TxaSb!89TgHmpmJN8R5hm7PCvt0WqDWf-N4ReYPJCtivGQG1k
MD5 Hash: fbb27b31b0a3e94814744ff981a812aa